To all my lovely followers, blogging is going to be a regular feature now on.
Today i would be talking about one of the most talked about looks this season the famous cut crease eye makeup look. so to the question why it is so popular is that it gives an instant definition to any eye shape and of course we all love glitter!
I would be giving step by step product breakdown on how i created the entire look!!
lets make it simple for you and let me tell you 7 simple steps to create a cut crease look by yourself:
1.Look in the mirror and mark your crease, then slowly taking your time crease a rough line with the powder eyeshadow with an angular brush.
2.Then take your eyeliner and darken that line, best one is to use your sketch pen liner which looks like a pen and is precise for creating a perfect line, i used the extreme eyeliner pen by Artist of makeup.
3. Now clean the edge of the crease taking a pale gold eyeshadow using a flat brush like 239 from mac.
4. Now create a good wing eyeliner with your pen liner or the gel liner too can be a great option fill in the waterline too.
5. Now you should have a good glitter eyeliner, i used the urban decay glitter liner in midnight cowboy which worked amazingly for this look.fill in the entire gold space after your liner is done.wait for it to dry properly.
6. Create a flawless base with good contouring and highlighting, i used the Anastasia beverly hills contour kit in medium for the perfect contouring & i used Glow kit again by Anastasia for perfect highlighting adding a slight blush.
7. Finish the look with a light Pink/Peach lip colour i used too faced lip colour melted coral.
Your amazing glittery cut crease look is completed in 7 simple steps!!
Here is a small Video showing quick steps of how i created the look, this look is something you should definitely try this season its rocking the makeup world and is absolutely classy.